Search found 2 matches
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 10:34 pm
- Forum: Engine & Chassis
- Topic: Choosing a single seater
- Replies: 10
- Views: 250196
Re: Choosing a single seater
I’ve got a 1300 busa OMS 2000M up for grabs at 14K if that interests you!
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 10:04 pm
- Forum: Cars for Sale
- Topic: OMS 2000M
- Replies: 0
- Views: 262
OMS 2000M
OMS 2000M Hayabusa For Sale: £14,000 Open to offers:
Freshly rebuilt in 2026
My Late 2008 OMS 2000M SBD Hayabusa
If it doesn’t go relatively quickly then I’ll take down and continue with it as it is a fantastic little car that’s had loads of work put into it.
It’s been my steed for this season ...
Freshly rebuilt in 2026
My Late 2008 OMS 2000M SBD Hayabusa
If it doesn’t go relatively quickly then I’ll take down and continue with it as it is a fantastic little car that’s had loads of work put into it.
It’s been my steed for this season ...
